Simply Fashion Stores

www.simplyfashions.com

Either you work hard for little reward, or be one of the ones making great money and doing hardly anything.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIf you are lucky enough to land a high up position with this company, you really are not expected to work too hard, you get a ton of vacation and sick days and the pay will be great. You do get average benefits for a larger company.

ConsLower level positions require a lot of back breaking hard work. Everyone above you in various departments will be delegating their work onto you and expecting it completed first. To add insult to injury your pay will be minimal and raises are extremely hard to come by. Minorities have a very tough time getting any kind of higher positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward the hard working employees that really make your company. These people break their backs and many have been with you for decades and still make barley over minimum wage.

I was a part-time Sales Associate.

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Warner Robins, GA

I worked at Simply Fashion Stores part-time for more than a year

Pros: Learned customer service skills, management skills, money handling Cons: All of the Managers need proper business management training learning… Advice to Senior Management: Please try to be courteous to those who you supervise.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

worst job I ever had

Associate Manager (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Simply Fashion Stores full-time for less than a year

Pros: No pros at all. Worked as an Associate Manager and… Cons: Very low pay, employees were extremely rude to each other… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Simply Fashion Stores.

Worked for Simply Fashion Stores? Contribute to the Community!