Simpson Gumpertz and Heger Inc
www.sgh.com Boston, MA 150 to 499 Employees

neutral

Staff II (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Simpson Gumpertz and Heger Inc

Prosinteresting projects, all required tool and technical support, good name, good recognitions in field, know names to work with in the field

ConsSan Francisco office top heavy, not room to grow professionally, not many new design projects and does not seem to be able to bring in new design projects. Only 2-3 active principals to bring business. Heavy on retrofit projects.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to expand types of projects, particularly new design work. Need to bring in EMI principal to grow business opportunities and support for more variety of work in the SF office.

Great internship!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Simpson Gumpertz and Heger Inc

Pros: Experienced Staff. I had a great time. I learned a lot. Some… Cons: Some times work was slow, but I believe it was just… Advice to Senior Management: They take back interns. I have only interned they once… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Just okay.

I have been working at Simpson Gumpertz and Heger Inc

Pros: Wide variety of projects. Paid by the hour - you get… Cons: Principals lack communication; this leads to unbalanced work distribution among staff - too much work for some people while some others are light. Too focused… Advice to Senior Management: Create a technical career path that doesn't require people to move… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Simpson Gumpertz and Heger Inc.

Worked for Simpson Gumpertz and Heger Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Simpson Gumpertz and Heger Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Simpson Gumpertz and Heger Inc CEO Glenn R. Bell . All reviews posted anonymously by Simpson Gumpertz and Heger Inc employees.