Sinai Hospital of Baltimore

There are newer employer reviews for Sinai Hospital of Baltimore

Resigned After All That Time

Former Employee - RNI in Baltimore, MD
Former Employee - RNI in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Mostly great coworkers and good work environment. Most of us care about our patients.

Cons

Experienced verbal abuse. Employees were afraid to file a complaint. The stress caused me to have a slight stroke.

Really good employees are resigning. Abuse of authority creates a chaotic Work environment.

18 Other Employee Reviews for Sinai Hospital of Baltimore (View Most Recent)

Is there a list for 100 worst places to work..it's getting worse!

I have been working at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore

Pros

I have great co-workers who make coming to work more enjoyable. The cafeteria is nice and the people who work here are genuinely friendly.

Cons

Management makes our jobs so much harder, constant criticism, talking down like we are less than- This has not been a great experience. I've stuck it out for a whole year to see if things would change, pretty much now I'm just waiting for a job offer.

The mirror that you shine on your employees to nitpick and criticize, if you turn it around to you Sinai would be a better place to work. I love what I do, I am just moving on to do what I love at a place where I'm appreciated.

Review of Rehabilitation Hospital

I worked at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore full-time

Pros

Some co-workers that really care about patients and attempt to provide quality care

Cons

Entrenched middle management team that manages through gossip and back biting and more concerned about maintaining position then providing excellent care, preferential treatment demonstrated for certain types of employees and patients based on religion, anonymous complaints and surveys are not truly anonymous and management team is more concerned with getting people with complaints out then resolving issues, unprofessional behavior on the part of management (breast feeding baby while having another individual type up their own review in the same room, lifting up skirts to show staff holes in their clothing, gossiping about staff)

Re-examine your middle management; those surveys are not accurate measures of how they are performing when employees know that managers can be vengeful and petty.

There are newer employer reviews for Sinai Hospital of Baltimore