Sinai Hospital of Baltimore

www.lifebridgehealth.org

Great Place to Work, Especially When Consider Local Options

RNI (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsThe organization really cares about its employees, Offers the complexity - in a good way - to local teaching hospitals with the soul of a community hospital. The President has done a great job in building a team and infusing a sense of caring. His vision and connection are outstanding.

ConsAlthough parking is free, some have to park in satellite location. Some of the facilities still need updating, but the hospital has been renovating and building for the past couple of decades and it's looking better and better.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing, be more visible if you can - we know you get very busy; thank you for bringing back the 403b match.

Nursing is given the due respect they deserve

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore

Pros: Nurses are given a high level of autonomy compared to other hospitals. Management expectations of staff… Cons: 403b matching has been suspended due to budget restraints. Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to be more integrated into the daily activities… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Hospital is GREAT for Treatment, But treatment of employees is terrible.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

I worked at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore

Pros: Awesome health benefits. Doctors are on site. Appointments can be made during the work day. Kosher Deli and regular non-kosher cafeteria. The… Cons: Constantly changing mid to higher level management. The Sr leadership tends towards favoritism. There is little communication about changes in structure to the… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to what employees tell HR. Keep who said what confidential. Reiterate that with HR Staff. It is difficult enough… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sinai Hospital of Baltimore.

Worked for Sinai Hospital of Baltimore? Contribute to the Community!