There are newer employer reviews for Sinclair Broadcast Group

Great place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dayton, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Sinclair Broadcast Group for more than a year

Pros

Fun place to work with great people! Lisa Barhorst has really made a change to station. It is a fun, great place to work. We now have great management who is extremely helpful and caring. I love coming into work! In the two years that I have been with Sinclair I've seen major positive changes. Sinclair spent millions to move us to a new building in a great area with all new equipment. Our current area was very pleasant and in a bad part if town. They have hired people who are committed and love what they due but yet know how to make it fun. It truly is a great place to work! With great people!

Cons

Sometimes it's overwhelming with all the packages we have to offer.

Keep having fun!

72 Other Employee Reviews for Sinclair Broadcast Group (View Most Recent)

Great people but management are horrible and selfish

I have been working at Sinclair Broadcast Group full-time

Pros

Good on a resume or for short term employment/stepping stone

Cons

Work in Engineering/IT. Worst department in the US. Stay clear if possible. Very high turnover

Great Company Declining Value in Market

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Fresno, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Fresno, CA

I have been working at Sinclair Broadcast Group full-time

Pros

Sin Claire Broadcasting offers a fantastic training program for future employees: Account Executive, Sales Reps, and Research Analysis personnel. This company is also on the breaking edge with digital marketing initiatives as well: Internet pre-role ads, retargeting, and app ads.

Cons

Sin Claire Broadcasting, is a Broadcasting company. With that, broadcasting companies are loosing value in general, being that cable providers are taking hold of markets. To enter this realm of advertising, one must have a large established network, knowing various business owners etc. Someone entering in this market needs to firmly believe in their broadcasting station thy were hired under and needs to believe in TV.

There are newer employer reviews for Sinclair Broadcast Group

Worked for Sinclair Broadcast Group? Contribute to the Community!