Singapore Airlines
www.singaporeair.com Singapore 5000+ Employees

Fantastic work experience

Flight Attendant (Former Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

ProsYou get to see the world for FREE, travel almost every week to destinations you will never dream of going. You wake up in Paris one morning and New York the next. Which job will give you that opportunity? The profit-sharing bonus is also a draw every year if the company does well.

ConsToo much politics. Disgusting turnaround flights, like Canton, Hong Kong, Hanoi, Dhaka, etc. These are flights that you can never avoid and will be seen in your roster without fail.

Helplines are never answered promptly. The office staffs take too much breaks.

Very Top Heavy Management that is Completely Out of Touch with Staff

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Singapore Airlines full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very hard to say really. Still trying to recover from… Cons: Mangement is extremely top heavy. They micro-manage everything unimportant while not managing aspects of business that are truly important. They treat their staff… Advice to Senior Management: It is sad how much damage you inflict on your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A family oriented company culture which promotes excellent work-life harmony.

Flight Operations Executive (Former Employee)
    Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Singapore Airlines full-time for less than a year

Pros: The people I met during my time in Singapore Airlines will probably be the ones I will keep close to my… Cons: As a large and traditional organisation, a lot of decisions were… Advice to Senior Management: More empowerment to the younger generation employees to keep them… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Singapore Airlines.

Worked for Singapore Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Singapore Airlines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Singapore Airlines CEO Goh Choon Phong. All reviews posted anonymously by Singapore Airlines employees.