Singapore Computer Systems
www.scs.com.sg Singapore

Good HR team

Senior Applications Specialist (Former Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Singapore Computer Systems

ProsPreviously the company had a wonderful HR team which emphasize on giving employees a sense of belonging to the company by distributing little gifts with company logo to employees every month.

ConsCramped and poor working conditions for my work environment because I was off site at customer's location. Manager expects every team member to work late everyday and wasn't happy at all if I couldn't work late due to personal commitments.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers should create a friendlier, family oriented work environment rather than just a manager and employee relationship as that is the way to manage and retain the new generation.

Great learning place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Singapore Computer Systems

Pros: One of the best SI to work for. Has alot of… Cons: Too many historical staff to maintain Advice to Senior Management: Let the young and promising talent grow. Don't let them… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I enjoyed my job at scs

Senior Developer (Former Employee)
Bedok New Town (Singapore)

I worked at Singapore Computer Systems

Pros: Good learning source. Done a oversies project got a opprtunity to go to US and worked… Cons: bad management no proper maintanece and most of the employees not satisfied with their jobs.… More

There are newer reviews on Singapore Computer Systems.

Worked for Singapore Computer Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Singapore Computer Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Singapore Computer Systems CEO Lim Eng. All reviews posted anonymously by Singapore Computer Systems employees.