Singapore Institute of Management Pte

www.simge.edu.sg
There are newer employer reviews for Singapore Institute of Management Pte

Fun

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Singapore Institute of Management Pte full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It is a very family-oriented organisation which you can hardly find in another organisation

Cons

Recognition of employee achievements are not quite visible

10 Other Employee Reviews for Singapore Institute of Management Pte (View Most Recent)

Nice place, nice people, encouraging work culture

Current Employee - Research Assistant in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Singapore Institute of Management Pte part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Interesting projects, friendly and helpful colleagues, ability to work independently and with others. So far, I've been able to make suggestions which my bosses are willing to listen to - for that I am grateful.

Cons

So far, things have been going well so I do not really have much to say in this section.

I need more time in and experience to understand the wider running of this institution and the challenges it faces.

terrible if you are working as a research assistant at UniSIM

Current Employee - Research Assistant in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Singapore Institute of Management Pte as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

it is a cushiony job to work at if you want to just settle in for the rest of your life doing admin. bonus is quite tidy as a full time staff, company culture is quite alright.

Cons

as a research assistant or other contract staff, red tape and policies treat you like scum. its quite clear the school tries hard to segregate full time and contract staff, even if you are on contract for 2 years. as a contract staff, you probably do not receive cpf, no bonus, no leave, and no benefits whatsoever. do not think about joining as a contract then converting to full time.

from my understanding, research helps to boost the school rankings, but the way the school is doing research, it seems like it is 2 steps forward and 2 steps back. upper management initiates research, but policies are holding research back.

There are newer employer reviews for Singapore Institute of Management Pte