Singtel
www.singtel.com Singapore, Singapore 5000+ Employees

Still traditional and not a very consumer-friendly company

Product Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

ProsYou'll get the chance to pick up a lot of people skills - managing bosses and peers etc. There are also really smart and good people inside that you can learn from.

ConsSomewhat long working hours doing work that sometimes seems "extra". Company doesn't seem to have a very human touch in dealing with consumers - and similarly with employees. Lots of hierarchy and layers.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake some clear choices - do you really want to innovate? Or just make money? If you want the former, it's time to start hiring hustlers and real engineers - you don't outsource everything.

Good paymaster

Sales Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Singtel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Competitive pay package, structured selling environment Cons: Red tapes, corporate governance and system legacy issues Advice to Senior Management: Lead the way Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome Experiencne

Data Analyst (Former Employee)
    Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Singtel part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great Team, Excellent Work, Great Location, Friendly staff Cons: Small Team, Late working hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Singtel.

Worked for Singtel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Singtel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Singtel CEO Chua Sock Koong. All reviews posted anonymously by Singtel employees.