There are newer employer reviews for SiriusXM

Pleasant working experience. Very little grunt work. I felt like that I made a valuable contribution.

Former Employee - Finance Intern in New York, NY
Former Employee - Finance Intern in New York, NY

I worked at SiriusXM as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Structured internship program with orientation, mid-term review and final review. Had the opportunity to have a "snack & meet" with employees who worked their way up through the company. As an intern I was given a free 3-month subscription to SiriusXM, although I did not need it because I was already a subscriber.

Cons

I interned in the finance/accounting department and there did not seem to be an opportunity to actually get hired in that department. Was not given the opportunity to stay on longer than the semester in that position.

132 Other Employee Reviews for SiriusXM (View Most Recent)

A dream job at a fine company.

Former Employee - Junior Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Junior Manager in New York, NY

I worked at SiriusXM full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Putting out premium product for niche audiences--which was my job--is highly rewarding work. Compensation and benefits are good, especially for more experienced people. The physical plant is top notch, and the work environment generally calm and supportive.

Cons

My impression is that junior hires are somewhat underpaid, though I haven't surveyed the competition. Company's marketing efforts aren't great and never have been. Top programming management has a very narrow vision.

Try not to kill the golden goose while making changes you THINK might work.

Great company to work for!!

Current Employee - Coordinator in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Coordinator in New York, NY

I have been working at SiriusXM part-time (less than an year)

Pros

great coworkers, fun and relaxed working environment, a constant growing company, great benefits

Cons

not enough vacation days and holidays off, lack of communication between higher ups and rest of company, personal growth tends to move very slow

There are newer employer reviews for SiriusXM