SiriusXM
www.siriusxm.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Creative, fast-paced, growing Company

Marketing/PR (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsSIRIUS is an insanely laid-back atmosphere where creativity is not only a huge plus, but largely promoting. You're constantly moving and there's never a lull.

ConsSIRIUS is a huge company. It's easy to get lost inside that world. But I suppose the con is just the same as the pro. Working here requires a lot of hard work and barely no hand holding. You've GOT to know how to do your job, otherwise you'll sink.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really wouldn't have any advice. I think the company promotes strength and creativity in the work force. And really, what else is there besides doing what you love, representing what you love and getting good feedback?

terrible work environment

Intern (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at SiriusXM

Pros: If you have absolutely no work experience and are desperate for an internship, it's not too… Cons: This isn't a learning environment - people come to work here to get their stuff done and go home. Forget helping each other out. I've… Advice to Senior Management: If you're not going to pay your interns, treat them better. Free soda does… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great potential, but frustration with leadership and coworkers just saps your energy.

Marketing Director (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at SiriusXM

Pros: - free satellite radio service for employees - fairly flat organization, so I had ready access… Cons: - decision-making process is overly finance-centric (when the CFO tells you what the marketing research budget will be, you know you've got a problem) - very… Advice to Senior Management: Really start recognizing your employees' talent, hard work and experience. Make a commitment to measure and improve your employee engagement...many good people are disillusioned… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SiriusXM.

Worked for SiriusXM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SiriusXM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SiriusXM CEO James E. Meyer. All reviews posted anonymously by SiriusXM employees.