SiriusXM

www.siriusxm.com
  www.siriusxm.com
There are newer employer reviews for SiriusXM

great place to work but no room for growth

I worked at SiriusXM

Pros

Professional place to work
Not gopher work

Cons

even if you work hard as an intern and they like you, there is no guarantee they will hire you..prob won't and you will have to wait forever even if you do

get your hr department to be more responsive

139 Other Employee Reviews for SiriusXM (View Most Recent)

My internship experience was exceptional because of the time that my mentors and co-workers invested in my development.

I worked at SiriusXM

Pros

Received great advice and exposure in studio and newsroom. Got the chance to meet several great people who had a willingness to help and use the interns as part of the functioning staff. I and many of the other interns at my station, were relied to perform like regular staff members.

Cons

Management doesn't acknowledge time put in by interns when it comes to applying for full-time position. Upper management is very reluctant to offer references when leaving internship program.

---

Creative, fast-paced, growing Company

Current Employee - Marketing/PR in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Marketing/PR in New York, NY

I have been working at SiriusXM

Pros

SIRIUS is an insanely laid-back atmosphere where creativity is not only a huge plus, but largely promoting. You're constantly moving and there's never a lull.

Cons

SIRIUS is a huge company. It's easy to get lost inside that world. But I suppose the con is just the same as the pro. Working here requires a lot of hard work and barely no hand holding. You've GOT to know how to do your job, otherwise you'll sink.

I really wouldn't have any advice. I think the company promotes strength and creativity in the work force. And really, what else is there besides doing what you love, representing what you love and getting good feedback?

There are newer employer reviews for SiriusXM