SirsiDynix

www.sirsidynix.com
  www.sirsidynix.com
There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix

I've had a great experience with SirsiDynix

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (more than an year)

Pros

SirsiDynix is a great place to build a career. Employee moral is a priority to upper-level management, so they strive to create a positive work environment and allow employees to have a good work/life balance. Most managers are aware of their subordinates and strive to help them develop and progress with their career goals. Most everyone who works at SirsiDynix is friendly and down-to-earth. The office atmosphere is relaxed, but productive. It is all around a great company to work for.

Cons

With any company, there is room for improvement. Communication is something that SirsiDynix could work on. Communication between managers, communication from managers to subordinates, communication from HR to the company, these are areas that SirsiDynix could improve on.

68 Other Employee Reviews for SirsiDynix (View Most Recent)

Great company at which to build your career

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time

Pros

SirsiDynix has a very thorough hiring process and so all of your co-workers are both fun and smart and you can learn a lot from them. Company has made strives to improve company culture with fun extracurricular activities. Breakroom has free fountain drinks, pool/foosball/ping tables, Xboxes, and a high def movie screen for watching movies and live sporting events. Company is small and intimate enough that management can recognize and reward strong performers. For what it's worth, the company is also the leader in their industry.

Cons

SirsiDynix is currently owned by a venture capitalist group and venture capitalists and very good at saving money by trimming expenses. One of the ways they do this is by paying employees at the lower end of the salary range for your job title. Some positions are worse in this regard than others. Also, as others have mentioned, you and your spouse must both participate in a wellness program in order for the company to match HSA contributions.

This is a great place to work, a great professional environment

Current Employee - Legal Department in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Legal Department in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Love working with smart people in a fun environment. I love the break room and the zen room (with massage chairs) and most of all I love the realistic work-life balance expectations.

Cons

I wish they still had their office in Provo because my commute got a bit longer. Also, the HSA is a little bit of hassle for my spouse.

There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix