There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix

I've had a great experience with SirsiDynix

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

SirsiDynix is a great place to build a career. Employee moral is a priority to upper-level management, so they strive to create a positive work environment and allow employees to have a good work/life balance. Most managers are aware of their subordinates and strive to help them develop and progress with their career goals. Most everyone who works at SirsiDynix is friendly and down-to-earth. The office atmosphere is relaxed, but productive. It is all around a great company to work for.

Cons

With any company, there is room for improvement. Communication is something that SirsiDynix could work on. Communication between managers, communication from managers to subordinates, communication from HR to the company, these are areas that SirsiDynix could improve on.

Other Employee Reviews for SirsiDynix

This is a great place to work, a great professional environment

Current Employee - Legal Department in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Legal Department in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Love working with smart people in a fun environment. I love the break room and the zen room (with massage chairs) and most of all I love the realistic work-life balance expectations.

Cons

I wish they still had their office in Provo because my commute got a bit longer. Also, the HSA is a little bit of hassle for my spouse.

Fantastic place to work!

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management works really hard to make sure that it is a fun environment. We have all kinds of recreational items in the breakroom with regularly scheduled tournaments to encourage their use. They also schedule special events and parties for the employees. They do a good job of recognizing the good work done by their employees.

Cons

The HSA program has been a bit of a sticking point for some of the employees, but I think management has done a decent job of trying to make it as easy as possible. The reward system for doing good work (particularly the YIMEE store) seems better designed for the men in the company than the women.