SirsiDynix

There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix

Great company!

Current Employee - Software Engineer III in Lexington-Fayette, KY
Current Employee - Software Engineer III in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

- opportunity to move up
- open door policy with Executive's
- family environment
- Executive's really care about you and your career growth

Cons

I have no complaints at this time. We went through a tough time during the merger, but all departments have improved by leaps and bounds since then. I love my customers and my coworkers!

Keep doing what you are doing! Continue to take care of your best employees as you have with me!

68 Other Employee Reviews for SirsiDynix (View Most Recent)

SirsiDynix has been a great company to work for and very rewarding for the past decade

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

SirsiDynix has a great work environment! The Executive team promotes and encourages individual growth and wants to see you develop within the company. SirsiDynix has also been flexible in their work schedules.

Cons

SirsiDynix is currently owned by a private equity company which has made it challenging to get our product out the door quicker. As others mentioned communications between departments could improve and the changeover to an HSA has been a pain.

SirsiDynix has always been the leader in the library world when it comes to automation. They’ve created a fantastic vision for the future of libraries. My advice to management is that we follow through with our product commitments and we deliver in a timely manner.

I've never had an experience as rewarding, fulfilling and fun as working for SirsiDynix

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Management is very open to new ideas. The company is interested in promoting and shifting people around until they are doing exactly what they like and what they are good at. There is a lot to be done and everyone is busy. HR does a great job hosting activities and providing experiences that are enjoyable and team-building.

Cons

Sometimes I wish we had more people in order to accomplish all the objectives we'd like to.

Keep up the good work.