SirsiDynix

www.sirsidynix.com
  www.sirsidynix.com
There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix

SirsiDynix has been a great company to work for and very rewarding for the past decade

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

SirsiDynix has a great work environment! The Executive team promotes and encourages individual growth and wants to see you develop within the company. SirsiDynix has also been flexible in their work schedules.

Cons

SirsiDynix is currently owned by a private equity company which has made it challenging to get our product out the door quicker. As others mentioned communications between departments could improve and the changeover to an HSA has been a pain.

SirsiDynix has always been the leader in the library world when it comes to automation. They’ve created a fantastic vision for the future of libraries. My advice to management is that we follow through with our product commitments and we deliver in a timely manner.

68 Other Employee Reviews for SirsiDynix (View Most Recent)

I've had a great experience with SirsiDynix

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (more than an year)

Pros

SirsiDynix is a great place to build a career. Employee moral is a priority to upper-level management, so they strive to create a positive work environment and allow employees to have a good work/life balance. Most managers are aware of their subordinates and strive to help them develop and progress with their career goals. Most everyone who works at SirsiDynix is friendly and down-to-earth. The office atmosphere is relaxed, but productive. It is all around a great company to work for.

Cons

With any company, there is room for improvement. Communication is something that SirsiDynix could work on. Communication between managers, communication from managers to subordinates, communication from HR to the company, these are areas that SirsiDynix could improve on.

I've never had an experience as rewarding, fulfilling and fun as working for SirsiDynix

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Management is very open to new ideas. The company is interested in promoting and shifting people around until they are doing exactly what they like and what they are good at. There is a lot to be done and everyone is busy. HR does a great job hosting activities and providing experiences that are enjoyable and team-building.

Cons

Sometimes I wish we had more people in order to accomplish all the objectives we'd like to.

Keep up the good work.