Great Company

Current Employee - Finance in Lehi, UT
Current Employee - Finance in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent benefits are just the start. SirsiDynix is all about taking care of the employee and the customer. I work directly with the executive team and their primary concern is keeping customers and making sure employees have the best possible experience. So many activities and opportunities to grow within the company nobody should ever get bored. Great managers who really care about their co-workers.

Cons

It is tough to find anything bad about this company. There are complaints that the salary is below market but the perks make up for it in so many ways and the experience is so good I feel extremely marketable after having worked here for 3 years. I have been tempted to leave for more money but the amount of money really couldn't compensate for all the extras that you get.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Keep expanding and maintaining good customer retention policies. I see your efforts and know that this company will continue to grow and have amazing success under your leadership.

Other Employee Reviews for SirsiDynix

Great place to work. Pros definitely outweigh the cons.

Current Employee - Software Engineer IV
    Current Employee - Software Engineer IV

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- It's a work hard, play hard environment (get stuff done, play pool/fooseball/xbox) - Opportunity to work with lots of new technologies - Plenty of opportunities to take charge, if you're willing to work for it - Most of management are smart, talented, hardworking folks

Cons

- Tends to hire straight-out-of college, so more senior developers end up training from the ground up - There are still quite a few legacy products that either need to be maintained, or need to be considered when writing new code - Sometimes the external demands dictate software release dates

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

SirsiDynix Response

Oct 29, 2013 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your review, as well as for your hard work and dedication to the development of our products. Our Engineering teams are amazing!

2. Uhm Yeah

Pros

The co-workers are pretty good at this company.

Cons

The executives care more about spending money on their offices then on their employees. Mass lay offs every week.

Advice to Management

treat employees like you want to be treated