SirsiDynix

www.sirsidynix.com
There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix

Great career opportunities & fantastic place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

SirsiDynix has transformed into an exciting place to work over the past several years. The people are super-bright, motivated, and some of the best I've ever worked with. There's lots of opportunity for promotions or switching roles into other departments if you want a new career change. Management cares about you as a person, they have an open door, and they take the time to get to know you and ensure you're happy, learning and are challenged.

Cons

Last year they switched the company HSA contributions and required us to do a wellness program to get the same HSA match but I heard that this may switch back in January which would be great. As well there are only a handful of places to eat near the office but they do provide food in the office and a few new restaurants opened up this year.

Keep up the focus on delivering a great customer experience and investing in the business. The hiring in development and expansion in Asia, Europe and other markets is helping the company win new business and market share.

70 Other Employee Reviews for SirsiDynix (View Most Recent)

SirsiDynix provides opportunities for employees to learn and grow.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great People / Great Environment / Great Company
    I love the people within the company as well as the customers we have the opportunity to work with. We have amazing mentors within our company in our peers, and in leadership positions who have great company/product knowledge and experience. SirsiDynix provides the tools, resources and the opportunities to improve my skills and broaden/expand my professional experiences. I have the opportunity and am empowered to make the most of my job position while helping to build our company. This allows me to feel like I'm contributing to the success and growth of SirsiDynix.

Cons

SirsiDynix is working towards the delivery of many new, very innovative products for our customers. Need to make sure they are delivered in a timely manner, and are well tested before their release. We have made significant strides in rebuilding trust in our customer base, and need to continue this growth through the timely delivery of quality products and services.

Let's keep moving forward!!! Morale has improved greatly over the last couple of years. Need to keep the trend upward. Delivering quality in products and services is key to continuing our customer relationships, which, in turn, will help us continue to grow into an even better company.

A place to call home & all homes have their problems

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Likes to hire from within and promote those with potential.
    A lot of effort put into making employees feel welcome and creating a fun atmosphere.

Cons

Working with a small customer base in enterprise software is difficult, the company has a hard time prioritizing development to meet the needs of all customers. The company is trying to make some hard shifts in it's software and it is taking a lot of time and effort to make those a reality, not unexpected just difficult.

Continue to work and make a cohesive product strategy. The company needs to be unified under some common banners and specific goals. BLUE(Best Library User Experience) is great, in which ways should we work towards it today?

There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix