Great Company!

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

SirsiDynix offers great opportunities for advancement, mainly looking for internal candidates first. Great support staff throughout the whole company. SirsiDynix has a lot of long tenured people working for them which shows they are a 1st class company.

Cons

Some decisions are the effect of the venture capitalist firm that owns SirsiDynix which can affect productivity and sales, it would be nice if we had more leeway in this area.

Advice to Management

Keep it going, the future looks great!!!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Review

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great people, great customers, great industry

Cons

benefits declining yearly, poor incentives and raises that don't keep up with inflation.

Great career opportunities & fantastic place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

SirsiDynix has transformed into an exciting place to work over the past several years. The people are super-bright, motivated, and some of the best I've ever worked with. There's lots of opportunity for promotions or switching roles into other departments if you want a new career change. Management cares about you as a person, they have an open door, and they take the time to get to know you and ensure you're happy, learning and are challenged.

Cons

Last year they switched the company HSA contributions and required us to do a wellness program to get the same HSA match but I heard that this may switch back in January which would be great. As well there are only a handful of places to eat near the office but they do provide food in the office and a few new restaurants opened up this year.

Advice to Management

Keep up the focus on delivering a great customer experience and investing in the business. The hiring in development and expansion in Asia, Europe and other markets is helping the company win new business and market share.