Great Company!

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

SirsiDynix offers great opportunities for advancement, mainly looking for internal candidates first. Great support staff throughout the whole company. SirsiDynix has a lot of long tenured people working for them which shows they are a 1st class company.

Cons

Some decisions are the effect of the venture capitalist firm that owns SirsiDynix which can affect productivity and sales, it would be nice if we had more leeway in this area.

Advice to Management

Keep it going, the future looks great!!!

reviews filtered by
  1. Review

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great people, great customers, great industry

Cons

benefits declining yearly, poor incentives and raises that don't keep up with inflation.

Great Company

Current Employee - Finance in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Finance in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent benefits are just the start. SirsiDynix is all about taking care of the employee and the customer. I work directly with the executive team and their primary concern is keeping customers and making sure employees have the best possible experience. So many activities and opportunities to grow within the company nobody should ever get bored. Great managers who really care about their co-workers.

Cons

It is tough to find anything bad about this company. There are complaints that the salary is below market but the perks make up for it in so many ways and the experience is so good I feel extremely marketable after having worked here for 3 years. I have been tempted to leave for more money but the amount of money really couldn't compensate for all the extras that you get.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Keep expanding and maintaining good customer retention policies. I see your efforts and know that this company will continue to grow and have amazing success under your leadership.