SirsiDynix

www.sirsidynix.com

SirsiDynix provides a great environment for their employees

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lehi, UT

ProsSirsiDynix creates a "work hard, play hard" environment for their employees. They believe in rewarding hard work and making sure their employees want to be at work. Management and the Executive Team are great to work with, they are very involved with the employees and make sure they continue to provide a wonderful working environment.

ConsSo far I have not had a poor experience with any aspect of the company. They are always striving to improve and make sure SirsiDynix stays a great place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to the employees and their needs. It creates a great working environment when management is involved and the employees feel free to talk and make suggestions in the work place.

Exciting, uplifting, professional place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Upbeat, positive, work atmosphere. For being a midsize company, I feel like we are a fairly tight-knit group. In that regard, it feels like many… Cons: The pay could be more competetive. Professionals that already know what they are doing (especially compared to smaller companies) could wish for higher pay, but… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! We like this place. Upper management has set a good tone that trickles down through the ranks. Thanks… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work!!

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Upbeat environment. Great recognition for hard work and creativity. Management… Cons: Requires hard work. Customers often concerned about budgets and the future of their industry. Most… Advice to Senior Management: Keep taking care of your employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SirsiDynix.

Worked for SirsiDynix? Contribute to the Community!