There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix

Exciting, uplifting, professional place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lehi, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Upbeat, positive, work atmosphere. For being a midsize company, I feel like we are a fairly tight-knit group. In that regard, it feels like many of the small companies I have worked for. Lots of good friends.

Advancement opportunities. Safe learning environment. SirsiDynix invests time and training into its employees.

It's satisfying to belong to a company that is a leader in its industry. It’s fun to tell people about where I work and the innovative, cutting edge, features coming out in SirsiDynix's products lately. Real value is being created for the industry and SirsiDynix's customers.

Extremely comfortable amenities (break room diversions, "zen room" with massage chairs, etc), new building.

Regular activities, tournaments, contests and socials put on by HR and supported by dept heads. Always great food.

Cons

The pay could be more competetive. Professionals that already know what they are doing (especially compared to smaller companies) could wish for higher pay, but in the case of someone that is looking for excellent training from an established mid-sized company, and a chance to build a real career, it's perfect. SirsiDyinx is the place to be.

Several years ago there was sufficient enough "clean up" being implimented by ownership that job security was a common concern. After leaning things out, now that ownership is building back up, things feel stable and secure.

Keep it up! We like this place. Upper management has set a good tone that trickles down through the ranks. Thanks for not leading by fear. There are is enough awesome about this company to stay enthusiastic about what we are doing.

58 Other Employee Reviews for SirsiDynix (View Most Recent)

Great place to work!!

Current Employee - Sales Consultant
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Upbeat environment. Great recognition for hard work and creativity. Management welcomes and listens to new ideas. Good compensation and benefits package.

Cons

Requires hard work. Customers often concerned about budgets and the future of their industry. Most library staff have heard of our company, but may be unaware of current product line and company direction.

Keep taking care of your employees.

Great place to start or continue your software career.

Current Employee - Sales  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Sales in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Forward thinking company with excellent benefits. Compensation is in line with responsibilities. Your ideas are listened to at every level and there are opportunities for advancement all the time. We do a quarterly company review and there are always 8-9 people who have just received a new promotion.

Cons

Because of all the new ideas for new products or improvement in existing products, there is a heavy workload, but you are compensated well for the work you do.

Hire more experienced people to work on the more complex products and let entry level people take their time and work their way up.

There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix

Worked for SirsiDynix? Contribute to the Community!