SirsiDynix

www.sirsidynix.com
  www.sirsidynix.com
There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix

Exciting, uplifting, professional place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Upbeat, positive, work atmosphere. For being a midsize company, I feel like we are a fairly tight-knit group. In that regard, it feels like many of the small companies I have worked for. Lots of good friends.

Advancement opportunities. Safe learning environment. SirsiDynix invests time and training into its employees.

It's satisfying to belong to a company that is a leader in its industry. It’s fun to tell people about where I work and the innovative, cutting edge, features coming out in SirsiDynix's products lately. Real value is being created for the industry and SirsiDynix's customers.

Extremely comfortable amenities (break room diversions, "zen room" with massage chairs, etc), new building.

Regular activities, tournaments, contests and socials put on by HR and supported by dept heads. Always great food.

Cons

The pay could be more competetive. Professionals that already know what they are doing (especially compared to smaller companies) could wish for higher pay, but in the case of someone that is looking for excellent training from an established mid-sized company, and a chance to build a real career, it's perfect. SirsiDyinx is the place to be.

Several years ago there was sufficient enough "clean up" being implimented by ownership that job security was a common concern. After leaning things out, now that ownership is building back up, things feel stable and secure.

Keep it up! We like this place. Upper management has set a good tone that trickles down through the ranks. Thanks for not leading by fear. There are is enough awesome about this company to stay enthusiastic about what we are doing.

68 Other Employee Reviews for SirsiDynix (View Most Recent)

Love SirsiDynix!

Current Employee - Sales & Marketing in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Sales & Marketing in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Friendly employees, great office environment, good location--convenient, new, modern office space, well-managed, good benefits package, fun fringe benefits.

Cons

Low growth industry, some customers are wary of SIrsiDynix's past behaviors. They are working to improve that but still have work to do.

Hire more people to get to industry standards.

A great place to work

Current Employee - Operations in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Operations in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I like the work environment - the offices and culture have the feel of a start up but the process and maturity of a 40 year company. I like the work we are doing ow but also the vision for the future and really impacting our industry. Over the past 2 years, the company has done a much better job of communicating what is important and how we are doing.

Cons

The library industry hat we serve can be a bit slow to change and embrace new products and ideas. We also have a lot of projects going on the help our customers today and also in the future and it can be very hard to prioritize what is most important to work on.

Please keep doing what you are doing - especially the communication and culture.

There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix