SirsiDynix

www.sirsidynix.com

Family and Friends with the greatest minds and hearts for libraries!

Sales (Current Employee) Lehi, UT

ProsThe company atmosphere is truly a family oriented environment with some of the most intelligent staff in the industry. The emphasis on the library user experience and revenue generating opportunities create a very unique opportunity for libraries who cho0se to partner with SirsiDynix. The leadership team is the best in the industry! I have served the library community my entire career with this company, and this is by far the BEST Executive/Management leadership during my tenure.

ConsThe market is very competitive with so many options and many libraries are faced with choices to provide the best services to their patrons, students, and staff. The negative tactics of other vendors in the industry often create major investments in sub-par software and functionality offerings. SirsiDynix has been the victim of many of these negative tactics as it has sustained over decades as one of the most utilized system in the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay the course with Development. Invest in your staff by increasing the staff levels of Development (largest department in the company) and Support to ensure we not only continue to deliver the best software in the industry, but also provide the best support to our partner libraries as we strive to succeed in lieu of the challenges of today and beyond. Focus will be the key and follow thru will be essential.

Great Company!

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: SirsiDynix offers great opportunities for advancement, mainly looking for internal candidates first. Great support staff throughout the whole company.… Cons: Some decisions are the effect of the venture capitalist firm that owns SirsiDynix which can… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it going, the future looks great!!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Review

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great people, great customers, great industry Cons: benefits declining yearly, poor incentives and raises that don't keep… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SirsiDynix.

Worked for SirsiDynix? Contribute to the Community!