There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix

Love SirsiDynix!

Current Employee - Sales & Marketing  in  Lehi, UT
Current Employee - Sales & Marketing in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Friendly employees, great office environment, good location--convenient, new, modern office space, well-managed, good benefits package, fun fringe benefits.

Cons

Low growth industry, some customers are wary of SIrsiDynix's past behaviors. They are working to improve that but still have work to do.

Hire more people to get to industry standards.

58 Other Employee Reviews for SirsiDynix (View Most Recent)

A great place to work

Current Employee - Operations  in  Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Operations in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I like the work environment - the offices and culture have the feel of a start up but the process and maturity of a 40 year company. I like the work we are doing ow but also the vision for the future and really impacting our industry. Over the past 2 years, the company has done a much better job of communicating what is important and how we are doing.

Cons

The library industry hat we serve can be a bit slow to change and embrace new products and ideas. We also have a lot of projects going on the help our customers today and also in the future and it can be very hard to prioritize what is most important to work on.

Please keep doing what you are doing - especially the communication and culture.

Fantastic company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have enjoyed working here more than any company previous to this. I work closely with the executives and I can say that they truly care about all the employees. They have very competitive benefits and the people that I work with are the best. They do a lot of employee activities and they put a lot into the facilities to try and make it as comfortable as an environment as possible. They do a great job of creating a challenging work environment that is still fun and enjoyable.

Cons

The health plans are not ideal. They only have high deducible choices from Select Health. The owners of the company sometimes tie the hands of the executives when making decisions. I think this really hurts the growth potential that SirisiDynix has.

I would like to see the owners back away a bit and let the executives that understand the industry make the proper decisions.

There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix

Worked for SirsiDynix? Contribute to the Community!