There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix

Fantastic company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have enjoyed working here more than any company previous to this. I work closely with the executives and I can say that they truly care about all the employees. They have very competitive benefits and the people that I work with are the best. They do a lot of employee activities and they put a lot into the facilities to try and make it as comfortable as an environment as possible. They do a great job of creating a challenging work environment that is still fun and enjoyable.

Cons

The health plans are not ideal. They only have high deducible choices from Select Health. The owners of the company sometimes tie the hands of the executives when making decisions. I think this really hurts the growth potential that SirisiDynix has.

Advice to Management

I would like to see the owners back away a bit and let the executives that understand the industry make the proper decisions.

Other Employee Reviews for SirsiDynix

SirsiDynix provides a great environment for their employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

SirsiDynix creates a "work hard, play hard" environment for their employees. They believe in rewarding hard work and making sure their employees want to be at work. Management and the Executive Team are great to work with, they are very involved with the employees and make sure they continue to provide a wonderful working environment.

Cons

So far I have not had a poor experience with any aspect of the company. They are always striving to improve and make sure SirsiDynix stays a great place to work.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to the employees and their needs. It creates a great working environment when management is involved and the employees feel free to talk and make suggestions in the work place.

A great place to work where your talents are recognized and rewarded.

Current Employee - Engineering in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Engineering in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

SirsiDynix is a well established leader in the library automation field and is leading our space with innovative and ground breaking solutions for the library industry. We encourage our development staff to take a couple of days each month to innovate in any area where they have great ideas. That innovation work is then demonstrated to an open and encouraging executive team who often clears the way for implementation into our products. SirsiDynix is big enough to have the resources to really effect change in our industry while not being so big that our staff is alienated or lost. Every member of our teams are an important and valuable part of the SirsiDynix family. The engineering team continues to make positive advances in our daily processes and how we develop and deliver our products. Much of that progress is because we listen to each other and work together to create a great place to work.

Cons

Where will we continue to grow? Our products are popular and as our organization continues to expand, we are quickly outgrowing our new state of the art facility. Great problem to have!

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward with the great things that have been implemented recently. Continue to openly share company details with the staff. We are a software development company and our recent re-investment in development is wise and will pay dividends in the near and far future. Keep leading as you have and you will continue to have the respect of those you lead.