Fun place to work!

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  Lehi, UT
Current Employee - Human Resources in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The facility is great: environmentally friendly, clean, lots of light, open floor plan, great furniture, PLUSH common area/game room, subsidized cafeteria, free soda, free coffee/espresso/cappuccino, relaxation room with massage chairs, lactation room, work out facility, walking distance to Front Runner.

Many efforts have been made to create a positive culture and employees are definitely engaged. CFO encourages a “Work Hard, Play Hard” environment. Managers have made it a point to recognize hard work! Multiple activities are hosted for employee's and thier families on a regular basis.

Company is flexible with works schedules, which is a plus if you need to work from home due to a sick family member or other such issues.

Cons

The Company has definitely gone through some growing pains in creating its Technology Centre.

Implementation of a wellness program has been a difficult change for employees.

While some additions have been made in recent months, there is a lack of non-fast food eating establishments.

Although fairly short, the traffic on the main road to the freeway can back up and add 5-10 minutes to my commute.

Keep moving in the direction of employee recognition. Remain open to receiving employee feedback. Also, continue to keep employee’s apprised of the Company’s goals and initiatives.

Other Reviews for SirsiDynix

SirsiDynix provides opportunities for employees to learn and grow.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great People / Great Environment / Great Company
    I love the people within the company as well as the customers we have the opportunity to work with. We have amazing mentors within our company in our peers, and in leadership positions who have great company/product knowledge and experience. SirsiDynix provides the tools, resources and the opportunities to improve my skills and broaden/expand my professional experiences. I have the opportunity and am empowered to make the most of my job position while helping to build our company. This allows me to feel like I'm contributing to the success and growth of SirsiDynix.

Cons

SirsiDynix is working towards the delivery of many new, very innovative products for our customers. Need to make sure they are delivered in a timely manner, and are well tested before their release. We have made significant strides in rebuilding trust in our customer base, and need to continue this growth through the timely delivery of quality products and services.

Let's keep moving forward!!! Morale has improved greatly over the last couple of years. Need to keep the trend upward. Delivering quality in products and services is key to continuing our customer relationships, which, in turn, will help us continue to grow into an even better company.

A place to call home & all homes have their problems

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Likes to hire from within and promote those with potential.
    A lot of effort put into making employees feel welcome and creating a fun atmosphere.

Cons

Working with a small customer base in enterprise software is difficult, the company has a hard time prioritizing development to meet the needs of all customers. The company is trying to make some hard shifts in it's software and it is taking a lot of time and effort to make those a reality, not unexpected just difficult.

Continue to work and make a cohesive product strategy. The company needs to be unified under some common banners and specific goals. BLUE(Best Library User Experience) is great, in which ways should we work towards it today?

There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix.

Worked for SirsiDynix? Contribute to the Community!