SirsiDynix

www.sirsidynix.com

Fun place to work!

Human Resources (Current Employee) Lehi, UT

ProsThe facility is great: environmentally friendly, clean, lots of light, open floor plan, great furniture, PLUSH common area/game room, subsidized cafeteria, free soda, free coffee/espresso/cappuccino, relaxation room with massage chairs, lactation room, work out facility, walking distance to Front Runner.

Many efforts have been made to create a positive culture and employees are definitely engaged. CFO encourages a “Work Hard, Play Hard” environment. Managers have made it a point to recognize hard work! Multiple activities are hosted for employee's and thier families on a regular basis.

Company is flexible with works schedules, which is a plus if you need to work from home due to a sick family member or other such issues.

ConsThe Company has definitely gone through some growing pains in creating its Technology Centre.

Implementation of a wellness program has been a difficult change for employees.

While some additions have been made in recent months, there is a lack of non-fast food eating establishments.

Although fairly short, the traffic on the main road to the freeway can back up and add 5-10 minutes to my commute.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep moving in the direction of employee recognition. Remain open to receiving employee feedback. Also, continue to keep employee’s apprised of the Company’s goals and initiatives.

SirsiDynix provides a great environment for their employees

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time for less than a year

Pros: SirsiDynix creates a "work hard, play hard" environment for their employees. They believe in rewarding hard work and making sure their employees want to be… Cons: So far I have not had a poor experience with any aspect of the company.… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to listen to the employees and their needs. It creates a great working environment when… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Exciting, uplifting, professional place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Upbeat, positive, work atmosphere. For being a midsize company, I feel like we are a fairly tight-knit group. In that regard, it feels like many… Cons: The pay could be more competetive. Professionals that already know what they are doing (especially compared to smaller companies) could wish for higher pay, but… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! We like this place. Upper management has set a good tone that trickles down through the ranks. Thanks… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SirsiDynix.

Worked for SirsiDynix? Contribute to the Community!