There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix

Best company I have ever worked for

Current Employee - Senior Web Developer in Lehi, UT
Current Employee - Senior Web Developer in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Salaries are very competitive. Main office is a new building and is a very clean, comfortable place to work. Environment is upbeat, but not stressful. Job is motivating, but not overwhelming. Always learning and improving on the job. Very accommodating for family time. Break room, food, sodas, etc are great. I rarely leave for lunch. I love the food that is brought in.

Cons

Inter-departmental fueds are annoying, specifically between development/project management and other departments.

Advice to Management

Help certain departments to work better with other departments. I think if each department understood better what the other departments do, they would have more respect and tolerance for them.

reviews filtered by

Really good company to work for

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I really feel part of a great team. There is plenty of support between colleagues and staff are encouraged to share ideas. Benefits are really good, and there are rewards for special effort. Lots of regular training as well. Great vibes around the place. There are always opportunities for promotion as openness is welcomed.

Cons

There are too many internal processes.

I hope to be here for a long time.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

SirsiDynix is very selective in who they hire. Once you make it through the screening process and come on board, you realize that you are part of an elite group that is great to work with. SirsiDynix values their employees and goes to great lengths to create a positive work environment that is pleasant, enjoyable, challenging and rewarding. I've had other job opportunities come up while working at SirsiDynix, but they don't compare to what I have here. When I get the itch to move on, I just move to a different position at SirsiDynix.

Cons

I started with SirsiDynix when they were located in Provo. The recent move to Lehi means more travel each day. I like the building we are in. I just don't like the 20 minute drive twice a day.

There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix