SirsiDynix

www.sirsidynix.com
There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix

Very accommodating to my needs as I do what I can to be a hard worker for the company.

Current Employee - Associate Support Analyst in Lehi, UT
Current Employee - Associate Support Analyst in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This company gives you the opportunity to be trained and coached on skills that you might not have acquired in your career. The atmosphere here is not stressful, but we all work together to be successful.

Cons

Making an industry change cost me as far as pay is concerned. I will be able to learn what I can and then increase the dynamics that will be competitive for my future career.

Improving training opportunities.

Oct 7, 2014Recruiting Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If ever you are seeking more opportunities for training and career development, please don't hesitate to contact any member of the HR and Recruiting ... More

70 Other Employee Reviews for SirsiDynix (View Most Recent)

Surround yourself with some of the smartest people on the planet...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (less than a year)

Pros

All of the people I interact with want to innovate and continue to grow in their profession. Management provides significant opportunities for you to grow your skill set by giving you opportunities that will push you. SirsiDynix provides an environment that supports the growth and improvement of their people.

Cons

If you like to just show up to work and collect a paycheck, I would move on and apply somewhere else. If you take professional development seriously and see yourself in roles with continued increases in responsibility over the years, then SirsiDynix is the place for you.

Bill Davison and his team do an exceptional job at making employees feel valued. Members of the executive management team, including David King, Sheridan Richey, Scott Wheelhouse, Berit Nelson, and Eric Keith, are all approachable and listen to suggestions for improvement.

Oct 7, 2014Recruiting Manager

Thank you for taking time to write this review!

A dinosaur

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The people in the Utah facility are extremely pleasant and friendly. The office building is nice. The amenities for employees while at work are above average.

Cons

Horrible benefits. Low salary. Lied about compensation coming in. The products are poorly designed and implemented. Ownership is private equity so their just trying to make the company's bottom line look good for investors.

I don't know if there's anything that management can do. The equity firm that owns this company holds the purse strings and determines the company's future. Not a great situation for an employee to walk into.

Oct 24, 2014Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your review. Your compensation comment caught my attention immediately, as it is the goal of my team to never set unrealistic expectations during the recruitment process. Please contact ... More

There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix