Sitel
www.sitel.com Nashville, TN 5000+ Employees

Sitel was a great experience

Regional Performance Director (Former Employee)
Nashville, TN

ProsIn my thirteen years at Sitel I was challenged with being involved in a number of projects that were challenging and provided me with considerable personal growth. The culture was supportive and success was well rewarded. It was a great environment.

ConsI was recruited by another company and made the mistake of leaving. The grass is definately not greener on the other side. I wanted to return to Sitel after leaving the former company and there were no opportunities for me.

Its okay nut can be a lot better

Technical Support Agent (Current Employee)
    Augusta, GA

I have been working at Sitel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I enjoy my co-workers and some of the management staff Okay… Cons: We are the lowest paying call center in my city Raises have been frozen Too many non working computers Too many non knowledgeable supervisors Hate attendance policy---still get an… Advice to Senior Management: Shift bids should be every 6 months Supervisors, mentors and sup desks employees should… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I loved working with Sitel, and I wish I still did.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Huntington, WV

I worked at Sitel full-time for less than a year

Pros: The staff at Sitel is very friendly, professional and above all else helpful. They are very patient… Cons: In all honesty, I would have liked it if Sitel offered employees a… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure that new employees are completely knowledgable of the product(s) so that there is no confusion or misunderstandings when they are ready to speak… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sitel.

Worked for Sitel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sitel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sitel CEO Bert Quintana. All reviews posted anonymously by Sitel employees.