Sitel

www.sitel.com

Easy job for high school and college kids....

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) San Angelo, TX

Prosanyone can get hired on the spot, a monkey could do the job, you can miss SOOOO many days with out getting fired, you can make a lot of decent friends there.

Consthe pay is low, everything is scripted to point that you feel like an automated system or robot, the managerial staff if immature, lazy, and discriminatory, the office politics is ridiculous here. you will be micromanaged to death.

Advice to Senior Managementpay people better and you won't have so much attrition, promote people that are qualified and experienced (not just the people you like to small talk with) and don't take away peoples coloring books, crossword puzzles, sudoku, etc... unless they aren't performing correctly. I saw so many people whose performance drop, or they quit when the policy against all of the things that people did to keep their mind off the fact that they couldn't stand repeating themselves over and over and over away.

For the most part it was a good company, lots of opportunity to advance if your coming right out of school.

Coach (Former Employee) Lake City, FL

I worked at Sitel full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Opportunity to grow, great training, client discounts Cons: Payscale is pretty low for having to deal with sometime… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your new hires based on experience! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Interesting

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Augusta, GA

I have been working at Sitel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great co-workers, management works with school schedules...sometimes. Cons: Depending on the campaign your on your experience will vary, working for a cell phone company it was horrible, desk sharing, management not being knowledgeable… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sitel.

Worked for Sitel? Contribute to the Community!