Felt like a piece of equipment rather than a person

Current Employee - Credit Card Specialist  in  Norman, OK
Current Employee - Credit Card Specialist in Norman, OK

I have been working at Sitel full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Paid a fair wage. - Coworkers were great. - My direct supervisor was the best boss I've ever had.

Cons

- Horrid management. Never have I EVER seen such miscommunication.

If you're going through a possible closure, keep employees informed rather than in the dark.

Other Reviews for Sitel

Mediocre

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative  in  Buffalo, NY
    Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Buffalo, NY

I worked at Sitel full-time for more than a year

Pros

The benefits. The option to work at home definitely helped out in costs for transportation, clothes and such.

Cons

Rotating schedules and shift bids. No way you can balance your life that way, even if you work at home.

No advancement opportunities unless you lived nearby one of their centers or wanted to pack up and move.

Not very flexible. You can be placed on another campaign involuntarily even though they say it's initially voluntary to transfer. That happened to me.

Be more flexible in scheduling agents and give more opportunities to advance in the work at home environment.

Lots of opportunity to learn the business but don't stay.

Former Employee - Property/Casualty Agent for USAA Subcontracted  in  Oak Ridge, TN
    Former Employee - Property/Casualty Agent for USAA Subcontracted in Oak Ridge, TN

I worked at Sitel full-time for less than a year

Pros

Plenty of training to get you licensed in P&C. Plenty of chance to meet like-minded people interested in learning valuable skills.

Cons

Continual limitations on what can be done with the training. Originally was trained for certain portions and then later was told that wasn't allowed to do those things.

Decide on what was allowed to be done and what wasn't. Don't change in mid-process.

There are newer employer reviews for Sitel.

Worked for Sitel? Contribute to the Community!