Sitel
www.sitel.com Nashville, TN 5000+ Employees

Plenty of opportunities to move up! Great company to work for. .50 raise within first 3 months, free DirecTV

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Las Cruces, NM

ProsOpportunities for advancement, just have to hang in there and continue doing the work. Know the material inside and out, and you will have opportunities with the company.

ConsLots of angry customers, so you have to have a ton of patience and be able to stay positive in a job where most people who call in are already upset once they are speaking with you.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou guys do a great job of trying to motivate your employees.

Sitel has vision, but lacks implementation/trust in employees

Coach (Current Employee)
    Augusta, GA

I have been working at Sitel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I've learned A LOT from working at Sitel. They provided me the opportunity to move up from taking phone calls to being a manager. And… Cons: The journey/process to promotion is very difficult. Took 3 tries to be accepted into the Coach role. My very first application was simply lost altogether.… Advice to Senior Management: There are many upper management issues at play here. No one ever seems to be on the same page, and I've routinely gotten different information… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Sitel

Directv Tech (Current Employee)
    Corning, NY

I have been working at Sitel full-time for less than a year

Pros: Get company and fantastic people Cons: Not really any I can think of. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sitel.

Worked for Sitel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sitel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sitel CEO Bert Quintana. All reviews posted anonymously by Sitel employees.