HR Coordinator

I worked at Sitel

Pros

Friendly environment and great co-workers.

Cons

The load of work (like any other job) could sometimes be overwhelming

Advice to Management

Take a break, and subordinates as well, from time to time.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Something will be done

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Augusta, GA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Augusta, GA

I have been working at Sitel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love working on the phones and I am really good at when I just started I have had 100% since my first day on the phones and have kept 100%

Cons

When you do good it is not noticed. And policy doesn't apply for everyone like it should. There is a lot of coaches,supervisors, and managers that are rude and talk to you any way. It is the worst and most racist place that I have ever been to. If you are white you are treated badly. They gang up on you in groups. They tell you in the beginning how you can move up as long as you are doing good but as soon as someone comes in doing good they are talk bad about and talk down to by some coaches and supervisors. They say how the care and be the reason so much but when you do that they act like high school children and start gang up on you with jealousy.

Advice to Management

Someone needs to replace a lot of people in the site or address them on how they act. Something will be done and a law suite is looking like something in near future for sitel.

2. No Heart for Seasonal workers

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Albuquerque, NM
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Albuquerque, NM

I worked at Sitel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Coworkers were great to get along with. I learned a lot with them, No lie. I enjoyed my hours I was given.

Cons

1. They have no heart for their seasonal workers.... My brother (IN-LAW) suffered a serious stroke, I had to take time off for the family. I got a Dr. note and they could have cared less and let me go. Their managements only excuse was that my BROTHER (IN-LAW)'s last name was not the same as mine, and released me from my duties. 2. Breaks Promises every chance they get... They love to make up reasons why no one seasonal gets bonuses after promising the seasonal workers bonuses.

Advice to Management

My advice to Sitel Management is, whats good for you, and your full time, ought to be good for your seasonal workers. I understand not getting Health benifits, For sake of trouble with the labor dept, please start letting seasonal workers have FMLA rights. I would have gone the extra mile to made up all the time off I was needing for my family Medical problems. your lost another Company's gain.