Siteworx

www.siteworx.com

Nice place to work, Start-up Feel, Not crazy about the Off the Shelf Softwares

Software Engineer (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsWonderful place to work. Everyone is friendly and nice. You're expected to work hard and sometimes your hard work is appreciated and rewarded (atleast in NY it was). You'll have some really challenging tasks but it feels like a family with everyone working together. Absolutely wonderful group of people (again atleast in NY)

ConsYou're expected to work with CQ and SDL Tridion. They have their pluses and minuses but you're really working on these off the shelf packages, and you can't really work outside of them.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a proper research and development branch or allocate time for employees to do R&D. The folks really want to do something great but when you're focussed on clients all the time, you can't really think outside of the box.

Confusing, chaotic and unfocused

Content Strategist (Former Employee)

I worked at Siteworx as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: People that I dealt with were mostly laid back with good senses of humor and genuinely interested in… Cons: The project I worked on was new and the team assembled to service the account was also entirely new. This created a disconnect in communication… Advice to Senior Management: You should assemble a team for for a new office BEFORE executing a new client contract and you should definitely have a PM in place… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

28% Turnover Rate, and there's a reason

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Reston, VA

I have been working at Siteworx full-time for more than a year

Pros: You will get exposure to all of the CMSes out… Cons: Very Low morale. Recently attended a management training in which they talked about the fact that turnover was 28% - that's like what you… Advice to Senior Management: As others have said, your upper management is highly cliquish. It doesn't matter… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Siteworx.

Worked for Siteworx? Contribute to the Community!