Situs

www.situs.com
  www.situs.com
There are newer employer reviews for Situs

Excellent training, poor leadership.

I have been working at Situs

Pros

Working with an outdated system helped me learn the ropes quickly. Skills I learned at Situs will only help me in the long run.

Cons

Management routinely lies to staff and expects them to believe what is being told, when staff can easily deduct the real truth. Management fails to realize this is a small and niche market, one phone call to another firm and you gain the "real" truth. Layoffs are so routine no one is surprised or shocked at this point. Only the few that survive are part of a select clique, and they are no longer immune to the exit door.

Be honest and stop lying, you are only making a bad name for yourself. You know who you are, so please take what is being said on this site seriously. Situs was once a well respected company, now they are the date that no one wants to take to prom.

49 Other Employee Reviews for Situs (View Most Recent)

A once great company destroyed current senior managment

I have been working at Situs

Pros

You can learn a lot because you are forced to fend for yourself. They offer a lot of fluff like good holiday schedules.

Cons

All those nice holidays are a mirage as you end up working through them anyway. Situs was a really great company until it was taken over by the current senior management. Its truly unfortunate to see a management group that cares so little for their employees so regularly lies to them in an effort to get what they want front them.

There isn't any real advice I can give, management thinks far to much of themselves to accept any advice.

Terrible

I have been working at Situs

Pros

It is a good place to get your foot in the door for Commercial Real Estate.

Cons

Management does not put a lot of thought into if they should hire or not. There are layoffs monthly; the company is not stable, and very disorganized. Do not work here. There is a huge lack of professionalism with Director level and above; I do not think they have ever worked for a legitimate company before so they do not know what is appropriate. Most of the rumors you hear turn out to be true.

Read a book on ethics