Situs
www.situs.com Houston, TX 500 to 999 Employees

good work experience, could share the wealth a bit better with employees

Financial Analyst (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

Prosgood way to learn the RE industry; exposure to lots of different facets of the industry. good # of vacation days even for new employees. potential to improve with new ownership.

Conscompensation is not great, management (some, not all) blatantly lies to your face and actually thinks they are pulling a fast one on employees. since compensation is not great can attract some below average co workers and you will be expected to help carry their workload, even if they are higher paid/position but worse workers.

Advice to Senior Managementtreat your employees better compensation wise else will not be able to attract and retain top quality employees. keep moving in the right direction.

Turning in a better direction

Houston, TX

I have been working at Situs full-time

Pros: recent system upgrade is far improved than previous management is more… Cons: rightsizing some groups is sad to watch Advice to Senior Management: more improvements needed Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent training, poor leadership.

Houston, TX

I have been working at Situs

Pros: Working with an outdated system helped me learn the ropes quickly. Skills… Cons: Management routinely lies to staff and expects them to believe what is being told, when staff can easily deduct the real truth. Management fails to… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest and stop lying, you are only making a bad name for yourself. You know who you are, so please take what is being… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Situs.

Worked for Situs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Situs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Situs CEO D. Keith Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Situs employees.