Interesting

I have been working at Six Flags

Pros

It is a great place to work if you want something different yet routine. I like it but it could be better.

Cons

Pay isn't great and benefits are really lacking. Also, there isn't much room for growth so this is more of a job than a career

Other Reviews for Six Flags

Miserable place to work.

Current Employee - Ride Operator
    Current Employee - Ride Operator

I have been working at Six Flags

Pros

Free admission and one free buddy pass to bring whoever I want with me. When you are scheduled, they do make sure to give you long hours. I had two no-call, no-shows in a row, and they were very understanding of my situation and did not fire me for it, even though I've had multiple call-in's. If you're a CWE employee, you get paid a couple dollars more.

Cons

I never had any interaction with my actual supervisors. The "team leads" were always in charge. I work on a ride with three or four team leads and they each tell me to do things a different way. After being told to do one thing five different ways, they ended up writing me up for not figuring it out. I've also been written up for going to the bathroom after four hours of no break. The team leads are nothing but current employees who've been there a year or two, and they let the power go to their heads, constantly criticizing and yelling at you for everything you do wrong. Also, it is a very seasonal job, so you don't work at all January and February, and then work only weekends from March to May. If you're trying to support yourself, it won't be possible.

Train the team leads better. They have no idea what it is they're doing. Check up on the rides more and make the rules of the ride extremely clear so the team leads won't be yelling out thirty different rules and not knowing what they're actually talking about.

Its Ok

Current Employee - Food Service Host
    Current Employee - Food Service Host

I have been working at Six Flags

Pros

Promotion opportunity, great first job! Plenty of hours available!

Cons

Bad Management... Favoritism is there

There are newer employer reviews for Six Flags.

Worked for Six Flags? Contribute to the Community!