Six Flags
www.sixflags.com Grand Prairie, TX 5000+ Employees

Overall, a Great Place to Work

Games Employee (Current Employee)
Agawam, MA

I have been working at Six Flags part-time for less than a year

ProsYou will make tons of great friends while working at Six Flags. Most likely, your job will include talking to guests and thats a great experience to have. Supervisors are generally very friendly and helpful.

ConsMost starting team members are paid minimum wage. The work environment is very dirty in some places. Work can be difficult on very hot days because it is outside.

Advice to Senior ManagementTighten your belt. Eliminate unnecessary positions. Decrease amount of team members where it is deemed possible to do so. Simplify distribution of merchandise, food, and other goods in order to reduce expenses.

Nice experience

Security Officer (Former Employee)
Jackson, NJ

I worked at Six Flags part-time for less than a year

Pros: Good pay for Security Officers, Good hours. Hurricane Harbor is… Cons: Not enough training. Distance and the heat Advice to Senior Management: Offer more training for Security Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun Summer Time Job With A Few Problems

Ride Operator (Current Employee)
Jackson, NJ

I have been working at Six Flags part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fun with flexible hours. You learn some new skills ranging… Cons: The pay rate is pretty low considering you have to work outside in the heat/humidity every day with little to no shade. Some areas do… Advice to Senior Management: Work on scheduling a bit. Also train the ride ops… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Six Flags.

Worked for Six Flags? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Six Flags reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Six Flags CEO James W. P. (Jim) Reid-Anderson. All reviews posted anonymously by Six Flags employees.