Six Flags
www.sixflags.com Grand Prairie, TX 5000+ Employees

Fun job but egotistic supervisors

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Six Flags

ProsMy job was a blast most days, I have many good memories of working here at part of the Justice League. Most of my coworkers were great people to work with and I even had a couple of supervisors who were nice to work for.

ConsMany of the policies are silly and the supervisors don't even think critically about them. We were forced to stand facing the sun to take photos because they wanted us against a backdrop, even though everyone was squinting in many of the photos. We would get in trouble for moving even though the customers wanted to move.

Advice to Senior ManagementRelax on some of the policies/think critically about arbitrary rules you set up.

You get in what you put out

Seasonal Supervisor (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Six Flags part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great job if you are a go getter teenager. Was able to create my own schedule and work as much as… Cons: Sometimes you are undervalued and overworked with little remorse. Strategic management would make changes to… Advice to Senior Management: Focus should be to please guests but also to appease… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Long hours and no pay!

Entertainment Supervisor (Former Employee)
San Antonio, TX

I worked at Six Flags full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: They will let you take on as many projects as you would like! My skill set grew a lot while… Cons: Pay, work hours are very demanding = no life! Advice to Senior Management: Make sure your entry salary is close to what you need because once your in its very hard… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Six Flags.

Worked for Six Flags? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Six Flags reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Six Flags CEO James W. P. (Jim) Reid-Anderson. All reviews posted anonymously by Six Flags employees.