Ok Summer Job

Former Employee - Retail Hostess in Eureka, MO
Former Employee - Retail Hostess in Eureka, MO

I worked at Six Flags full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Hours are very flexible, you can get into the park for free, many departments to work from, possibility for promotions.

Cons

Dress code can be strict, cashier register machines can give a problem, a lot of protocols in retail

Advice to Management

Try to work with employees more

Other Employee Reviews for Six Flags

1. Fun job but egotistic supervisors

Pros

My job was a blast most days, I have many good memories of working here at part of the Justice League. Most of my coworkers were great people to work with and I even had a couple of supervisors who were nice to work for.

Cons

Many of the policies are silly and the supervisors don't even think critically about them. We were forced to stand facing the sun to take photos because they wanted us against a backdrop, even though everyone was squinting in many of the photos. We would get in trouble for moving even though the customers wanted to move.

Advice to Management

Relax on some of the policies/think critically about arbitrary rules you set up.

2. Fun Summer Job

I have been working at Six Flags part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great learning experience, great employees, great pay, great hours, overall fun time. I would highly recommend it.

Cons

A lot of Six Flags jobs are outside, so as long as you are okay with the heat sometimes, you'll be fine.