There are newer employer reviews for Six Flags

Ok Summer Job

Former Employee - Retail Hostess  in  Eureka, MO
Former Employee - Retail Hostess in Eureka, MO

I worked at Six Flags full-time for more than a year

Pros

Hours are very flexible, you can get into the park for free, many departments to work from, possibility for promotions.

Cons

Dress code can be strict, cashier register machines can give a problem, a lot of protocols in retail

Try to work with employees more

452 Other Employee Reviews for Six Flags (View Most Recent)

Fun job but egotistic supervisors

I worked at Six Flags

Pros

My job was a blast most days, I have many good memories of working here at part of the Justice League. Most of my coworkers were great people to work with and I even had a couple of supervisors who were nice to work for.

Cons

Many of the policies are silly and the supervisors don't even think critically about them. We were forced to stand facing the sun to take photos because they wanted us against a backdrop, even though everyone was squinting in many of the photos. We would get in trouble for moving even though the customers wanted to move.

Relax on some of the policies/think critically about arbitrary rules you set up.

Ok job if your still in high school or a good looking girl.

Current Employee - Seasonal Ride Operator/Attendant  in  Austell, GA
    Current Employee - Seasonal Ride Operator/Attendant in Austell, GA

I have been working at Six Flags part-time for more than a year

Pros

Happy environment
    Friendly coworkers
    Possibility to get more hours
    If it rains ,winds blows to hard you don't have to work
    Girls,girls,girls
    If your a girl or been there for a long time you get promotions

Cons

If your not a girl with certain attributes or not flirty enough with the male supervisors you won't get anywhere.
    7.25 is always your pay no matter
    Who ever runs the payroll always try to give you less money than you worked for
    If your a male or ugly girl your more than likely going to be doing more work than the girls who flirt with management
    Big time favoritism

Instead of evaluating the rides attendants and games attendant .. Please check in on your supervisors a lot of flirting with the younger girls from the older male supervisors granting the girls faster promotions than the people who actually do work

There are newer employer reviews for Six Flags

Worked for Six Flags? Contribute to the Community!