Six3 Systems
www.six3systems.com McLean, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Remind Me Again What it Is I Do Here

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
McLean, VA

ProsI had a very positive initial experience with Six3. I had an overseas billet that was very rewarding professionally and very well compensated. My first boss was great. Six3 made an effort to keep me on in a CONUS position when my deployment was over and the salary was quite competitive. I was given a generous bonus in recognition for my efforts on a large contract bid that was ultimately successful. The company supported my PMP certification and It seemed like I was getting in on the ground floor of an up-and-coming organization.

ConsAfter my first boss was let go, Six3 management did not seem to know what to do with me. The initial plans they had for me seemed to flounder, and there was no Plan B. I had next to no situational awareness of our business plans, and I was rarely asked for my input on anything related to my subject matter expertise. I felt useless and frustrated. My new boss rarely spoke to me. The longest conversations we had was (a) when I was hired, and (b) when I was laid off.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication, communication, communication. Don't waste talent.

Rapid growth without a solidified structure or plan leads to poor communication.

Rosslyn, VA

I have been working at Six3 Systems

Pros: They pay reasonably well, if you can negotiate it. When HSA was bought, Bob Coleman seemed to define the pay structure better… Cons: No communication, and when it does happen, expect to be talked down to. The company has not defined it's goals, or if it has,… Advice to Senior Management: Define the direction of the company; is it a security company or a technology company or both?… More

Deployed to support Office of Security Cooperation Iraq Operations Center

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Baghdad (Iraq)

I worked at Six3 Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Challenging work environment; however, pay was good for entry level. Cons: Very enclosed living environment; no opportunity or setting to see… Advice to Senior Management: No advice at this time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Six3 Systems.

Worked for Six3 Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Six3 Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Six3 Systems CEO Robert A. Coleman . All reviews posted anonymously by Six3 Systems employees.