Sixt

  www.sixt.com
  www.sixt.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sixt

 

Tolle Möglichkeit zu wachsen Great opportunity to growht

  • Comp & Benefits
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Senior Management
  • Culture & Values
  • Career Opportunities
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee

I have been working at Sixt full-time (more than an year)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Unternehmen vergrößert sich rapide, viel Platz für Wachstum.

Company expanding rapidly, a lot of room to grow.

Cons

Neues Unternehmen in den USA. Im Prozess der Anpassung an Amerika.

New company in the US. In the process of migrationg to America.

Recommends
Positive Outlook
Approves of CEO

Sixt Response

May 19, 2014HR Team

We thank you for the time you took to give Sixt feedback on our performance as an employer! We will strive to continue to improve moving forward!

52 Other Employee Reviews for Sixt (View Most Recent)

Sort: Rating Date
  1.  

    Die beste Chance, über die ich je gestolpert bin best opportunity I ever stumbled upon

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee

    I have been working at Sixt full-time (more than an year)

    (Translated from English)

    Pros

    Viele Möglichkeiten, aufzusteigen. Weil das Unternehmen neu in den USA ist, gibt es viel Wachstum und es gibt immer Chancen, aufzusteigen oder woandershin zu kommen. Sie sind neuen Ideen gegenüber wirklich aufgeschlossen und gehen guten Ideen nach, nicht wie andere Firmen, die sagen, dass sie das tun werden, aber nie handeln. Die Mehrheit der Mitarbeiter sind sehr jung, sodass eine lustige Atmosphäre herrscht. Aber in der oberen Führungsebene gibt es genug Personen, die lang genug im Autovermietungsbusiness sind, um tolle Ratschläge zu geben, wenn man sie braucht.

    Lots of opportunities to move up, as a new company to the US there is a lot of growth so there is always a chance to move up or somewhere new. They are really open to new ideas and will act on good ones, not like other companies that say they are but never act on them. Majority of employees are very young so it makes a fun atmosphere but there is plenty of upper management that have been in the car rental business long enough to give great advice when you need it.

    Cons

    Weil sie neu sind, versuchen sie noch alles zu regeln. Deshalb scheinen immer Dinge/Leute in Bewegung zu sein, sodass es schwierig sein kann, die richtige Person für die richtige Antwort zu finden, wenn man versucht, eine Antwort auf eine spezifische Frage zu finden.

    Because it is new they are still trying to get everything settled so there seems to always be things/people shifting around, so when you are trying to find out an answer to a specific question it can be hard to find the right person to get the right answer.

    Recommends
    Positive Outlook
    Approves of CEO

    Sixt Response

    May 16, 2014HR Team

    Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to provide this review, and we will use it to improve as an employer in the future.

  2. 1 person found this helpful  

    Großartiger Arbeitsplatz! Great place to work!

    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee

    I have been working at Sixt full-time

    (Translated from English)

    Pros

    Tolles Team und tolles Umfeld. Viele junge Menschen in einem wachsenden Unternehmen.

    Great team and great environment. Tons of young people in a growing company.

    Cons

    Die Stundenvariierung kann ziemlich hart sein

    The variation of hours can be a little rough

    Sixt Response

    May 16, 2014HR Team

    Thank you for taking the time to review Sixt! We are glad to hear you are having a good experience, and will use this feedback to improve as an employer in the future.

There are newer employer reviews for Sixt

Work at Sixt? Share Your Experiences

Sixt

 
Click to Rate
or

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.