There are newer employer reviews for Sixt

Great opportunity to growht

I have been working at Sixt full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company expanding rapidly, a lot of room to grow.

Cons

New company in the US. In the process of migrationg to America.

May 19, 2014HR Team

We thank you for the time you took to give Sixt feedback on our performance as an employer! We will strive to continue to improve moving forward!

46 Other Employee Reviews for Sixt (View Most Recent)

Great place to work!

I have been working at Sixt full-time

Pros

Great team and great environment. Tons of young people in a growing company.

Cons

The variation of hours can be a little rough

May 16, 2014HR Team

Thank you for taking the time to review Sixt! We are glad to hear you are having a good experience, and will use this feedback to improve as an employer in the future.

best opportunity I ever stumbled upon

I have been working at Sixt full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of opportunities to move up, as a new company to the US there is a lot of growth so there is always a chance to move up or somewhere new. They are really open to new ideas and will act on good ones, not like other companies that say they are but never act on them. Majority of employees are very young so it makes a fun atmosphere but there is plenty of upper management that have been in the car rental business long enough to give great advice when you need it.

Cons

Because it is new they are still trying to get everything settled so there seems to always be things/people shifting around, so when you are trying to find out an answer to a specific question it can be hard to find the right person to get the right answer.

May 16, 2014HR Team

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to provide this review, and we will use it to improve as an employer in the future.

There are newer employer reviews for Sixt

Worked for Sixt? Contribute to the Community!