Sizzler USA

good

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

I worked at Sizzler USA

Pros

a very good company to work for when ran buy corperate.

Cons

The restraunt is not ran well when it is ran by a franchisee,,,many rules are not followed and kept up to sizzler standarders.!!!

as an employee for over 27 years at sizzler,,,i have seen many restraunts both ran buy corparate and franchisee.I think corperate need to keep a better eye the way franchisee,s run the store so that the name Sizzler is still held in a good standard.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Sizzler USA (View Most Recent)

great job, but severely underpaid

Former Employee - Manager in Omaha, NE
    Former Employee - Manager in Omaha, NE

I worked at Sizzler USA

Pros

i loved my GM, all my employees, and the actual work. i loved this place and if they paid right i would go back without hesitation :)

Cons

i was being paid 10/hour...JOKE. i was in charge of payroll, food cost, hiring and firing, training, our sales were low so i couldnt schedule people, therefore i was the cook, cashier, dishwasher, salad bar attendant, and manager at the same time most days. VERY DIFFICULT. i had no benefits, no bonuses, no health insurance that was worth the money, no 401 K, nada.

pay people what they are worth. at my new job, the guy who ONLY MAKES SALADS, gets paid 10/hour. i should have been on salary atleast.

A very friendly and fun time.

Former Employee - Cashier/Server in Springfield, OR
    Former Employee - Cashier/Server in Springfield, OR

I worked at Sizzler USA

Pros

enjoyed working with people. everyone is friendly. the manegers are there always to help become better. loved going to see my regulars that would go in to eat.

Cons

they would give very little hours. they would only give you 3 to 4 hours a day and some times they would just call u to no come to work.

theres not much i can really say but keep u the good work and give people a little more hours and days.

There are newer employer reviews for Sizzler USA