Sizzler USA

www.sizzler.com
  www.sizzler.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sizzler USA

great job, but severely underpaid

Former Employee - Manager in Omaha, NE
Former Employee - Manager in Omaha, NE

I worked at Sizzler USA

Pros

i loved my GM, all my employees, and the actual work. i loved this place and if they paid right i would go back without hesitation :)

Cons

i was being paid 10/hour...JOKE. i was in charge of payroll, food cost, hiring and firing, training, our sales were low so i couldnt schedule people, therefore i was the cook, cashier, dishwasher, salad bar attendant, and manager at the same time most days. VERY DIFFICULT. i had no benefits, no bonuses, no health insurance that was worth the money, no 401 K, nada.

pay people what they are worth. at my new job, the guy who ONLY MAKES SALADS, gets paid 10/hour. i should have been on salary atleast.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Sizzler USA (View Most Recent)

A very friendly and fun time.

Former Employee - Cashier/Server in Springfield, OR
    Former Employee - Cashier/Server in Springfield, OR

I worked at Sizzler USA

Pros

enjoyed working with people. everyone is friendly. the manegers are there always to help become better. loved going to see my regulars that would go in to eat.

Cons

they would give very little hours. they would only give you 3 to 4 hours a day and some times they would just call u to no come to work.

theres not much i can really say but keep u the good work and give people a little more hours and days.

ITS BEEN GREAT

Current Employee - Server/Waiter in Pinole, CA
    Current Employee - Server/Waiter in Pinole, CA

I have been working at Sizzler USA

Pros

sIzzler is a professional place to work.You have opporlunties to grow with the company if you wanted to Management to good and am proud to work for sizzler

Cons

May be sunday! because its sooooo! busy and you get attacks from the guest! LOL

Give me a raise! Just kidding but that would be nice;} nothing they are doing a good job!

There are newer employer reviews for Sizzler USA