Skechers U.S.A.
www.skx.com Manhattan Beach, CA 5000+ Employees

Positive

ProsStable company w/ith continued growth. Provides the necessary tools to peform one's job. Could offer better employee discounts. Good group of people.

ConsLack of flexibility in the work hours. Company holidays are few and far between. Limited opportunities for growth. Unreasonable work hours. Very cliquey.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire experienced professionals. Provide an anonymous forum for employees to express their ideas, grievencies and issues. Promote better communication. Provide employee incentives.

At first it was great, until we got a new DM!

Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Skechers U.S.A.

Pros: They have good music you can dance to while working. Cons: HR needs to be retrained! Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees concerns!! HR needs to be retrained in following up on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It was pleasant at the beginning, but not at the end.

Technical Field Representative/Marketing (Former Employee)

I worked at Skechers U.S.A.

Pros: Opportunity to grow by myself Opportunity to travel Huge successful company Good entry… Cons: No follow up from supervisor, completely abandoned to yourself Family management so not all competent and in the right position Supervisor not professional, have personal preferences in… Advice to Senior Management: Have a better communication with staff. Give them tips and advices so they can be able to grow and become better. More follow up and… More
There are newer reviews on Skechers U.S.A..

Worked for Skechers U.S.A.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Skechers U.S.A. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Skechers U.S.A. CEO Robert Greenberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Skechers U.S.A. employees.