Skechers U.S.A.

www.skx.com
There are newer employer reviews for Skechers U.S.A.

Great company to work for

I have been working at Skechers U.S.A. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

People are good to work with

Cons

Lots of changes in direction too often too soon

124 Other Employee Reviews for Skechers U.S.A. (View Most Recent)

Not so great

I worked at Skechers U.S.A.

Pros

Nice Building and cafeteria. Not necessarily management but some very cool people for sure.

Cons

The ratings here speak for themselves. Management is run by family or people connected to the family including people who are in personal relationships. Consequently they are not the most competent and tend to hire a bunch of yes men. I worked in the design dept and the designer I worked under was typical of this type of environment slightly under qualified but there because she "got along to get along" and took professional input as a challenge. Not a place for talented professionals who want to actually do good work and contribute best practices as opposed to saying

Hire people who can do great work. Not people who will appease you at the expense of the business

Wasted five years of my life working for Skechers!

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Skechers U.S.A.

Pros

The pay was alright and I worked for a couple of really great people....until they were fired! I enjoyed the product.

Cons

Horrbile and inconsistent communication from the corporate level to the stores was very frustrating on a daily basis! I had 5 district manager and 4 regional managers in 5 years. This should tell the executive team something but doubt they would even care! Compaints to HR were pointless. No recognition for hard work and plenty of negativity from middle management and up. They make mountains out of mole hills!

Treat your employees better!! I have seen consistent comments about this topic on this board. I don't think it will ever change because the executive team are so smug and clueless when it comes to managing people! Remember, it is your PEPOLE that drive you business. Treat them with kindness and respect especially if they have proven to be hard working and dedicated employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Skechers U.S.A.