Skechers U.S.A.
www.skx.com Manhattan Beach, CA 5000+ Employees

Living at work

Ontario, CA

ProsWhen the work comes in the overtime is great. There are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, just don't let the chance pass you by. An honest days work.

ConsThe noise of the Conveyor belt. The radios constantly playing the same music over and over again. there is a lot of little things that could get on your nerves...like the loudspeaker and someone thinking that yelling over it would make it clearer. The leads that don't lead by example...they yell at someone for doing wrong then turn around and do it themselves. If your an agency employee Skechers takes forever to switch you over.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the time to show appreciation/acknowledgment to all your workers when they do a good job, DIRECTLY. Many times the leadership passes the thanks down but it never makes it to the workers. Speak directly with your people. It takes a lot of work and effective communicating to make Skechers #1.

This is the worst store and company I have ever worked for!

Third Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
    Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Skechers U.S.A.

Pros: the pay plus commission is the only tempting thing about the job.… Cons: the pay is in no way worth the abuse that every employee suffers. The company brags about handing out gifts and awards... these are only… Advice to Senior Management: begin evaluating the store managers more carefully. The secret shops only happen when the store… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

How is working there?

Supervisor (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Skechers U.S.A.

Pros: -meet good people -always can count on someone else -if you don't like another associate, in… Cons: -horrible management -bad pay -stupid customers -very fit. You have to walk and run alot to get… Advice to Senior Management: Do better Get involved Actually care, if you don't then leave. Its not corporate, because I like when they come Its really the managers they hire. They one I… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Skechers U.S.A..

Worked for Skechers U.S.A.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Skechers U.S.A. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Skechers U.S.A. CEO Robert Greenberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Skechers U.S.A. employees.