SkillStorm

www.skillstorm.com

Interesting environment, they don't value honesty or integrity but instead value winning and drinking excessively.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsOpportunity for advancement is good, the company is growing, so there is money to be made there. They have a pretty fool-proof process for success. You can control your own earnings.

ConsUnstable management (personality wise), it's like walking on egg shells everyday. You don't know if they'll bit your head off, or greet you with a smile. You should be able to voice concerns without fear of retaliation but that is not the case. You can not be honest about your concerns whatsoever.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow your employees to voice their concerns freely. Try adding honesty and integrity to your core values. Re-evaluate your management (people, not style).

SkillStorm is a Fantastic Place to Work

I have been working at SkillStorm

Pros: I am fairly new to the SkillStorm team. I joined the company a few months ago. I have to say, this company is amazing. Everyone… Cons: I have not identified any cons during my tenure here… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

False Advertising, Unprofessional, Unethical

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SkillStorm as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: I'd like to say they got me the job, but… Cons: Mislead on benefits, misled on hourly rate, misled on duration of contract. Attempted to solicit me from that contract onto another before the project was… Advice to Senior Management: Foster a more professional, ethical environment. Stop your staff from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SkillStorm.

Worked for SkillStorm? Contribute to the Community!