There are newer employer reviews for SkillStorm

Slow, inaccurate, disorganized.

I have been working at SkillStorm as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Was a (contractor) step into a real company.

Cons

They send emails to me that clearly do not apply such as receiving promotional items etc. They got my name wrong on the first couple months of paychecks (not sure how that is since the entire communication was written but it looked like someone phonetically misheard the name). The representatives do not seem very knowledgeable and communication through SKILLSTORM is painful.

Reorganize the company so that there are not constant novice mistakes.

11 Other Employee Reviews for SkillStorm (View Most Recent)

Interesting environment, they don't value honesty or integrity but instead value winning and drinking excessively.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at SkillStorm

Pros

Opportunity for advancement is good, the company is growing, so there is money to be made there. They have a pretty fool-proof process for success. You can control your own earnings.

Cons

Unstable management (personality wise), it's like walking on egg shells everyday. You don't know if they'll bit your head off, or greet you with a smile. You should be able to voice concerns without fear of retaliation but that is not the case. You can not be honest about your concerns whatsoever.

Allow your employees to voice their concerns freely. Try adding honesty and integrity to your core values. Re-evaluate your management (people, not style).

SkillStorm is a Fantastic Place to Work

I have been working at SkillStorm

Pros

I am fairly new to the SkillStorm team. I joined the company a few months ago. I have to say, this company is amazing. Everyone has really gone over and beyond to make me feel at home. I have been extremely impressed with the leadership, support staff and overall direction of the company. I absolutely love the culture here. We are growing so quickly the opportunities to earn and advance are limitless. I have not been this excited professionally in a long time.

Cons

I have not identified any cons during my tenure here and would recommend Skillstorm to family and friends.

There are newer employer reviews for SkillStorm