There are newer employer reviews for SkillSurvey

Great place to work

Current Employee - Sales
Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at SkillSurvey

Pros

Outstanding solution that really works. At industry shows, clients always come up to say how much they like working with SkillSurvey. Current users have been known to pull other conference attendees into the booth to introduce them to SkillSurvey staff.

Strong development team that really responds to customer input and field sales suggestions.

In this small organization, management is very close to clients and employees. Very open. Team members are very willing to share best practices.

Cons

Although SkillSurvey is growing quickly, it is still a small company. Many employees work offsite from home offices so it is important to be self motivated and self directed.

Keep the culture of cooperation and openess as the company grows. Continue to invest in marketing. Stay focused on core competencies.

5 Other Employee Reviews for SkillSurvey (View Most Recent)

Small volatile company on verge of something good

I worked at SkillSurvey

Pros

Product was fantastic and value prop was easy to convey
    Feedback from management was abundant
    Potential for future growth of the product was evident

Cons

Board of Directors had powerful influence in day to day decisions
    Direction was not always consistent
    Confidence in the stability of the company was not strong with Sr Management (at least not conveyed)

Very Solid Place to work- I will miss it.

Former Employee - Director in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Director in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at SkillSurvey full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great solution and great people. Some of the nicest team members and staff in my career. Tough decision to leave. Only left for a truly stellar opportunity. Could have easily seen myself staying for many more years. Fantastic management team that listens and encourages input. Fairly transparent in decisions with access to Sr. staff and CEO as well.

Cons

Prospects love the tool and want to move forward most of the time, but it can be a challenge to get budget approval. While this can be true of any product, I found it to be even more prevalent with this solution- though it does work very well and clients absolutely love it when they sign up.

There are newer employer reviews for SkillSurvey