SkillSurvey
www.skillsurvey.com Wayne, PA 16 to 50 Employees

Do your homework on this one.

Director, Business Development (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at SkillSurvey

ProsGreat product for early adopter client companies. The buyers in the right market love it. Revolutionary product in the HR field. Amazing technology.

ConsLack of funding, stability and a strong, sustainable vision. Lack of effective sales database/CRM slows down sales. Management messaging lack continuity and unity.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed better data and longer information gathering before decision making. Identify key compnay success indicators and follow them.

Nice People. Fast Growth.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SkillSurvey full-time

Pros: Very very nice people to work with in a fast… Cons: Still in the midst of figuring out how to manage… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Small volatile company on verge of something good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SkillSurvey

Pros: Product was fantastic and value prop was easy to convey Feedback from… Cons: Board of Directors had powerful influence in day to day decisions Direction was not always consistent Confidence… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SkillSurvey.

Worked for SkillSurvey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SkillSurvey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SkillSurvey CEO Ray Bixler . All reviews posted anonymously by SkillSurvey employees.