There are newer employer reviews for Sky Zone

Super fun, energetic and always busy!

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Operations Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Sky Zone full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The training is great, the managers are supportive, they pay very high, its always fun. You get to jump for free with one friend and then two get 50% off, they are growing crazy fast so there is tons of room for advancement

Cons

The customers are sometimes tough because they have high expectations that we can't meet

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Unorganized

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

I have been working at Sky Zone part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Discounts during week days for you and one friend (5$ an hour instead of 13$ for one hour or 20$ for two hours.)

Cons

Training- Received no training. Wasn't told what to do, what no to do. Wasn't told the work uniform. Wasn't told anything. Wasn't even given an employee handbook or a book of rules. The only reason i know what to do is just from asking questions myself, and going to many times from working before.
    Questions- Not only did i receive no training, i was then scolded for double checking one of the rules with a lead monitor.
    Rotation- Absolutely no rotation from station to station.
    Unorganized- Have been told several things by several managers. For example: after the interview we were told we would receive a call by the end of the week, but did not receive a call for two weeks then was told i would receive a call later that night for when to be set up for training, and never received that phone call. Another example is no one knows when its someones first shift. The list goes on and on and on.

Advice to Management

Train your employees before you decided to yell at them for asking a question. Also, learn when your employees first shift is so you don't think their 4th shift is their 1st.

lord have mercy

I worked at Sky Zone full-time

Pros

get to meet celebrities and famous people!

Cons

did not compensate employees for overtime and holidays properly

Advice to Management

need new management